Cutest heat transfer design Iron on Patch. 12cm by 16 cm . Works on tops, jeans, hats.
1. Place the patch directly on to the cloth.
2. Cover the patch with a thin piece of cloth then press with the iron.
(Avoid using the iron directly onto the patch in order to protect the patch from the high temperature).
3. Keep the iron on the patch for approx. 12-15 seconds
4. Wait for the patched area to cool.
5. If the patch has not completely attached, repeat steps 3 and 4
*For the longevity of the patch we recommend stitching around the edge of each patch as over time the patch will wear and peel.
*We advise you to attach the patches to cotton-based surfaces for best results.